PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
As a company providing communication services across every discipline, our mission is to serve as a bridge between our clients and consumers. With the rapid growth of information technology in recent years, we consider the protection of personal information to be a top priority in our business. All of our employees are fully aware of this fact and observe the following policy set forth by the company:
1. All personal information will be obtained, handled, and supplied to third parties through appropriate means and will not be used for purposes other than that within the scope of our business. We will also put in place measures to ensure the above.
1.1. Personal Information Entrusted by Our Client
All confidential and/or personal information will be handled according to rules regarding confidentiality and handling of personal information agreed upon with the client.
1.2. Personal Information Entrusted to Third Parties
All confidential and/or personal information will be handled according to a contract or memorandum regarding confidentiality and handling of personal information that is drawn up in advance.
1.3. Personal Information Directly Obtained by Our Company
All information will be obtained, handled, and supplied to third parties with prior agreement by the owner of the information as to the purpose for which the information will be used.
2. All reasonable technological and organizational measures will be taken to ensure the protection of personal information against leakage, loss, or damage. If the appropriate management of information is compromised in any way, required corrective or preventive measures will be taken with all due speed.
3. All laws, state-mandated guidelines, and regulations regarding the handling of personal information will be adhered to.
4. All employees, including board members, will be routinely educated on our personal information protection policy and management system to ensure their full understanding and proper application. Furthermore, regular efforts will be made to review and improve the management system.
5. Complaints and concerns regarding the handling of personal information will be attended to with sincerity and due attention.
Owl Plus Partners Inc.
Certified: July 14, 2022
How Your Personal Information Will Be Used
• The personal information provided will be used to respond to your inquiry.
• The information will not be supplied, entrusted, or disclosed to a third party.
• Phone and/or FAX numbers are optional.
• Please note, however, that if the fields are left blank, we may not be able to respond to your inquiry in case you are unreachable by e-mail.
• Once the inquiry has been responded to, or after a given period of time has passed, the information will be properly and responsibly destroyed and discarded.
• This site uses SSL encrypted communication to enhance the security of your personal information.
Requests & Inquires
For Requests and Inquiries:
Owl Plus Partners Inc.